Dr. Harrison provides both medical and surgical treatment of nasal and sinus disease is offered.
About 35 million people develop chronic sinusitis each year, making it one of the most common health complaints in America. Care of the nasal cavity and sinuses is one of the primary skills of otolaryngologists. Management of the nasal area includes allergies and sense of smell. Breathing through, and the appearance of, the nose are also part of otolaryngologists’ expertise.
- Stuffy nose
- Postnasal drip
- Loss of smell
- Deviated septum
- Broken nose
- Sinusitis and polyps
Surgical treatments of nasal disorders include:
- Septoplasty (correct a deviated nasal septum)
- Rhinoplasty (correct a nasal deformity caused by injury)
- Turbinate surgery (to improve nasal breathing)
- Sinus surgery (endoscopic sinus surgery)
- Balloon Sinuplasty (non-invasive, safe & effective in relieving symptoms of Sinusitis)