NEW, NON-INVASIVE PROCEDURE PROVIDES RELIEF FROM NASAL AIRWAY OBSTRUCTION
Millions of people suffer from nasal airway obstruction, which limits airflow through the nose. Until now, your only options were medications or breathing strips that offer temporary relief, and surgeries that are invasive, painful, and often have a long recovery period. Fortunately, Vivaer Airway Remodeling is a new, non-invasive treatment that can be performed by Dr. Mark Harrison (ENT) and is the only one in the area to offer this that will help you breathe more easily.
Nasal Obstruction Problems
Nasal Airway Obstruction (NAO) can limit airflow through the nose and lead to the following symptoms:
- Chronic nasal congestion, or stuffiness
- Persistent nasal blockage or obstruction
- Difficulty breathing through nose
- Difficulty sleeping, snoring, and fatigue
- Inability to get enough air during physical activities
How It Works
The Aerin Medical Radio Frequency Remodeling platform delivers non-ablative radiofrequency energy using proprietary control algorithms to treat soft tissue in the nasal airway. The smart console instantly sets treatment parameters when the Vivaer Airway remodeling stylus is inserted. The Vivaer stylus is used to gently shrink submucosal nasal tissues, including cartilage that obstructs the nasal airway. The Vivaer procedure is a simple, in-office treatment that requires only local anesthetic, with minimal patient discomfort.
The Evidence is Clear and So are the Results
Patients reported improvements in their well-being since the Aerin Medical Vivaer® procedure including:
- 89% report improved nighttime sleeping
- 94% report improved ability to get enough air through their nose during exercise or exertion
- 83% report rarely having sore throats
- 92% report rarely having sinus infections
- 64% use nasal sprays less frequently
- 67% take oral medications (antihistamines, decongestants) less frequently
Dr. Mark Harrison is the first Ear, Nose and Throat specialist in the area to offer this procedure. If interested, I can arrange an interview with Dr. Harrison and a patient in addition to providing background information including; FAQ’s, surgeon profile and videos of the procedure.
For more information, call 470-8807.